Cataract Surgery Story

Thursday, July 7, 2016

Cataract Surgery Story

“From my first contact with Dr. Cassidy's office to the conclusion of my cataract surgery, I was overwhelmed with the courtesy, professionalism, friendliness, and above all, competence, of this medical practice. I have recommended Dr. Cassidy to all of my friends who are candidates for cataract care. My results were even better than we had anticipated, and I am THRILLED to be enjoying 20/15 vision now! I am deeply grateful to the entire staff at Eyecare Medical Group.”


Anne P.

If you or someone you know suffers from cloudy, blurry vision with night vision problems or fading of colors you should be checked for cataracts and learn more about cataract surgery and lens implants. Please call Eyecare Medical Group, 53 Sewall Street, Portland, Maine 04102 at 888-374-2020, visit Eyecare Medical Group, Google+ or facebook.com/eyecaremedicalgroup to schedule an appointment.