Sunday, July 10, 2016

LASIK Story from Dale

“I recently had LASIK eye surgery at Eyecare Medical Group in Portland Maine. My experience was nothing short of outstanding. From the very thorough pre-op exam to the post-op exam, the staff was very kind and courteous. They really took the time to make sure all of my questions were answered and ensured that I was comfortable with the procedure. My doctor even came in on his day off to do my post-op so I could travel home to Fort Kent sooner. I would recommend LASIK to anyone who is a good candidate. I had 20/450 vision in both eyes. After LASIK my corrected vision is 20/15, which is amazing. I had the team under correct one of my eyes so that I wouldn’t need bifocals and could read without glasses. I really found the procedure to be painless. I didn’t take any pain meds and three hours after the surgery I was watching TV with no glasses. I am a 1000% satisfied I only wish I would have done it sooner.”

Dale

If you or someone you know wishes to learn more about freedom from the hassle of glasses and contact lenses with Bladeless LASIK or schedule a Free LASIK Consultation, please call Eyecare Medical Group, 53 Sewall Street, Portland, Maine 04102 at 888-374-2020, visit Eyecare Medical Group, Google+ or facebook.com/eyecaremedicalgroup to schedule an appointment.