Sunday, October 9, 2016

The LASIK Experience


Sara M shared her LASIK experience at Eyecare Medical Group…

“LASIK was an easy decision, the pros outweighed the cons and it seemed like the only answer. I was sick of waking up and not being able to see without putting my glasses on or contacts in. I just wanted to see without issue and LASIK was the answer.

The process was easy and stress free. My expectations weren’t high, just to see without complications. My first surgery went good, I followed all the aftercare instructions and didn’t seem to have issues other than my sight not being as clear as hoped. A second surgery was needed because my eye sight changed more than expected. Again, no issues and seeing great still. Night time driving is the only issue, a little blurry but nothing unexpected.

Eyecare Medical Group is still my #1 choice!

If you or someone you know wishes to learn more about freedom from the hassle of glasses and contact lenses with Bladeless LASIK or schedule a Free LASIK Consultation, please call Eyecare Medical Group, 53 Sewall Street, Portland, Maine 04102 at 888-374-2020, visit Eyecare Medical Group, Google+ or facebook.com/eyecaremedicalgroup to schedule an appointment.