Monday, June 19, 2017

EMG Cataract Patient Story

“I like everything about Eyecare Medical Group. My visits there are always pleasant, especially my visits with Dr. Solish. He is a very friendly, down to Earth kind of guy. When he walks into your exam room he does not appear rushed, which put me at ease, and will take his time with you to answer your questions. Unlike most medical practices, EMG does not have the “factory” atmosphere. I know when I come in for my appointment that I will leave with all of my questions answered and feeling at ease with my eye care. Dr. Solish made me feel like he cared about me as an individual and a patient.”

If you or some you know is experiencing cataract symptoms such as cloudy foggy vision, glare or difficult night driving and would like to learn more about cataract surgery & lens implants please call Eyecare Medical Group, 53 Sewall Street, Portland, Maine 04102 at 888-374-2020, visit Eyecare Medical Group, Google+ or facebook.com/eyecaremedicalgroup to schedule an appointment.