Monday, July 17, 2017

Cataract Surgery with Dr. Sterrer

“If someone told me that they needed cataract surgery I would definitely suggest that they go to Eyecare Medical Group and speak to Dr. Sterrer. His staff is so professional and very easy to work with. They explained the process of cataract surgery to me and answered all of my questions, allowing me to leave the office completely confident in my choice to come to EMG. Dr. Sterrer has great manners and I really enjoyed meeting and talking with him. What a great guy!” 

If you or some you know is experiencing cataract symptoms such as cloudy foggy vision, glare or difficult night driving and would like to learn more about cataract surgery & lens implants please call Eyecare Medical Group, 53 Sewall Street, Portland, Maine 04102 at 888-374-2020, visit Eyecare Medical Group, Google+ or facebook.com/eyecaremedicalgroup to schedule an appointment.